The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns on Saturday afternoon at Accor Arena in Paris, France for UFC Fight Night 226, also known as UFC on ESPN+ 84.
UFC Fight Night 226 will be headlined by a top-10 heavyweight showdown between France’s own Ciryl Gane and Sergey Spivac. Gane (11-2), the former interim heavyweight champion, is the No. 2-ranked heavyweight in the UFC, while Spivac (16-3) sits at No. 7 and is looking to jump up the rankings into title contention.
In the co-main event, former women’s strawweight champion Rose Namajunas faces Manon Fiorot in a flyweight affair.
UFC Fight Night 226 kicks off at noon ET with the preliminary card, while the main card is set to begin at 3:00 p.m. ET. The entire event will air live on ESPN+.
Before Saturday night’s event, all of the fighters had to step onto the scale for the official weigh-ins.
Did your favorite fighter hit their mark?
A full look at the UFC Fight Night 226 weigh-in results can be seen below.
UFC Fight Night 226 Weigh-in Results
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 3:00 p.m. ET)
- Ciryl Gane (250) vs. Sergey Spivac (256)
- Manon Fiorot (125) vs. Rose Namajunas (125)
- Thiago Moises (156) vs. Benoit Saint-Denis (156)
- Bogdan Guskov (205) vs. Volkan Oezdemir (205)
- Yanis Ghemmouri (146) vs. William Gomis – (146)
- Morgan Charriere (146) vs. Manolo Zecchini (146)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 12:00 p.m. ET)
- Taylor Lapilus vs. Caolan Loughran (136)
- Ange Loosa (171) vs. Rhys McKee (171)
- Nora Cornolle (136) vs. Joselyne Edwards (136)
- Farid Basharat (136) vs. Kleydson Rodrigues (134.5)
- Jacqueline Cavalcanti (139) vs. Zarah Fairn (140) – 140-pound catchweight
Hulu New Releases, September 2023: What’s Coming & Going