- The Wall Street Journal shared how 27-year-old designer Maximilian Davis is reviving Ferragamo.
- Harper’s Bazaar explored how preppy fashion in 2023 is “more welcoming and androgynous” than the prep of the past.
- USA Today looked at the continuing lack of diversity in the C-suite in the S&P 100.
- Meanwhile, The 19th reported that the Biden administration has released the first-ever report on diversity in federal government.
- Above the Law emphasized the importance of educating managers about how to properly support their staff through parental leave.
- The Wall Street Journal provided info to help remote workers choose the best place to live.
- The Atlantic explained how some therapists and patients are making the case for short-term therapy versus years of regular sesions.
- Condé Nast Traveler rounded up the most effective stain removers for on the go.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “Signs That You’re Ready to Wear Taupe.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You can check us out on Facebook or Instagram, or through Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!