Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
We’ve talked about perfect work T-shirts a lot, and this one from J.Crew might be my latest addition to the list. The material is a bit stretchy, but not too form-fitting, and the elbow sleeves and boat neck are super flattering. If you’re someone who worries about the opacity of white T-shirts, please know that this is double-layered, so you’re covered.
Just as an FYI, I’m typically between two sizes in J.Crew clothing – I went with the larger one, and I think that was the right move.
The top is $39.50, marked down from $55, at J.Crew and comes in sizes XXS–3X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 2.23.23:
- Nordstrom – Big sales on Zella, lingerie (including Natori, True&Co), bags (Tumi, Kate Spade), shoes (Sam Edelman, Allbirds), and more!
- Ann Taylor – 25% off your full-price purchase; up to 70% off original prices
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Boden – 30% off full-price purchases
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off for men and women!
- Express – Up to 50% off select styles! Clearance starts at $10.
- J.Crew – Up to 60% off sale styles, plus free shipping! Up to 50% off wear-now styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- L.L.Bean – Up to 50% off.
- Madewell – Extra 20% off sale with code.
- NET-A-PORTER – Extra 20% off selected lines with code EXTRA20.
- Premium Outlets – Up to 85% off plus free shipping.
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty.
- SOMA – $20 off orders of $75+
- Talbots – Winter Clearance: Extra 70% off markdowns
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: FormKnit Elbow-Sleeve T-Shirt appeared first on Corporette.com.