This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I’m still combing through the Amazon Prime sale for a mini-roundup, but one thing that stuck out were the great deals on Travelpro luggage. This brand is frequently at the top of every business traveler’s list. As the owner of two of the bags, I have to say I have no complaints — they roll smoothly, are super lightweight, and I love that they expand.
(I often tuck more into the bag once I’m on the plane, expanding if I have to — but then I tend to also pack a smaller bag inside my carryon for my “plane activities” whether it’s an iPad, a laptop, a snack, my Kindle, or more, and then remove that smaller bag once I’m at my seat.)
The bag is normally $170, but is now marked to $122, and is available in lots of fun colors. If you want a slightly smaller size, there’s also a 20″ bag for $122, but it only comes in black.
These are some of the Corporette readers’ favorite items for business travel…
Workwear sales of note for 10.2.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Athleta – 25% off for members, 20% off core
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything + extra 20% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Extra 25% off women’s clearance (ends Monday 10/2) – some great basics on wool suits for women
- The Fold – Mid-season sale, up to 40% off!
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off select sale styles, 30% off fall styles, and 30% off men’s and boys’ suiting
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Reiss – Mid-season sale, up to 50% off
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Theory – Friends + Family sale, 25% off sitewide
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!