This brand is new to me, but the shoes look like great basics — and I love how they come in a huge variety of colors. (This pictured “low block heel” has 29 colorways — including a bunch of different nude shades in beiges, browns, and more.)
Another great thing about this brand: they come in four different widths, with a really broad size range (4-12, with half sizes). The brand notes that their “handcrafted stretchy leather upper is padded with an ergonomically-designed insole, proper arch support.” Nice!
The shoes are made to order, so they take 3-4 weeks to deliver and are only eligible for a 14-day return policy. You can also make a fit appointment at their NYC or Chicago locations.
The pictured shoes are $325.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 40% off fall finds
- J.Crew Factory – 50%-70% off entire site, and extra 70% off clearance with code!
- Ministry of Supply – Shop fall workleisure, 25% off sitewide.
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off, 1000s of new styles added
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!
The post Coffee Break: Low Block Heels appeared first on Corporette.com.