Happy Memorial Day Weekend! The end of May is nearly here, and today we’re taking a look back at some of the things our team loved on the internet throughout the month.
Below you’ll find a $4,000 kitchen renovation, a few great Memorial Day sales happening right now, ideas for maximizing your small patio space, and more. We’re also sharing the most-read articles and the best-selling products on Wit & Delight throughout the month of May. Enjoy!
11 Things We Loved on the Internet in May
1. Step inside the gorgeous Paris home of Sézane‘s founder, which is filled with vintage pieces and personal touches.
2. There are some really good Memorial Day sales right now! Here are a few favorites:
- 20% off at Lulu & Georgia
- 40% off almost everything + an extra 60% off sale items at J. Crew
- 30% off your purchase + an extra 40% off select sale items at Madewell
- Up to 30% off 400+ summer styles at Everlane
- Up to 60% off select items at Nordstrom
3. This kitchen and breakfast nook got a complete makeover with a budget of $4,000.
4. Kate’s executive assistant, Nancy, bought a few great linen pieces from Target this month! She loves this button-down shirt, this skort, and these shorts, all of which fit true to size. Each item is on sale now through Monday!
5. I picked up a lovely splatter enamel pitcher to serve water whenever I host! I went with an enamel material for its durability, as I’d seen too many reviews about glass or ceramic pitchers breaking.
6. A week of outfits from a stylist who only shops secondhand.
7. Here’s how to heal melasma, according to a dermatologist.
8. I bought myself a new pair of sneakers this month (as recommended by Greta in this post!) and LOVE them. They were comfortable right out of the box and fit true to size in my experience.
9. Make the most of your small patio space with these design ideas.
10. This eyebrow pencil from Kosas is really good. I’d already been using the Kosas tinted eyebrow gel for months (also a really great product) and I bought this pencil to add some more definition to my brows. I now use the pencil first and then apply a bit of the tinted gel!
11. Craving something sweet? Here are forty-seven dessert ideas to make this Memorial Day Weekend and beyond.
W&D Top 5: Most-Read Articles in May
1. How We Transformed Our Basement Stairs With a Fresh Coat of Paint
2. 5 Popular Interior Design Patterns, Styled in Rooms I Love
3. May 2023 Horoscopes: A Season of Introspection and Change
4. Kate’s Picks: 7 Things I Tried and Loved in April 2023
5. Home of the Month: 3 Things I Love About This Warm and Serene Greek House
W&D Top 5: Best-Selling Products in May
1. Nekteck Neck and Back Massager $50
Kate highly recommends this massager.
2. ATTRACO Tennis Dress With Shorts $41
Kate’s go-to outfit for playing tennis.
3. Zexxxy Cotton Nightgown $28
Kate loves this cute and comfortable nightgown.
4. Flapceramic on Etsy Ceramic Butter Dish $55
Greta’s new favorite kitchen accessory.
5. ZIMASILK 100% Mulberry Silk Pillowcase $23+
Available in so many different colors!
Editor’s Note: This article contains affiliate links. Wit & Delight uses affiliate links as a source of revenue to fund the operations of the business and to be less dependent on branded content. Wit & Delight stands behind all product recommendations. Still have questions about these links or our process? Feel free to email us.
Jackie is the editorial director at Wit & Delight. In her spare time, you can find her running around the lakes of Minneapolis, grabbing a bite at a local restaurant, or recharging at home with her boyfriend and their beloved corgi, Marge. You can follow her on Instagram @jackiesaffert.