All products and services featured are independently chosen by editors. However, StyleCaster may receive a commission on orders placed through its retail links, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.
The first official Thursday Night Football game of NFL season is here, and if you’re wondering how to watch the Eagles vs. the Vikings game tonight live for free, we have the details on how to stream and save.
The Philadelphia Eagles and the Minnesota Vikings will face off on September 14, 2023, at the Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania—the Eagles’ home stadium. At the time of the game, ESPN’s Football Power Index predicted that there was a 64.7 percent chance that the Eagles would win over the Vikings. The index predicted that the Vikings had a 35 percent chance of winning and that there was a 0.3 percent chance of a tie between the two teams.
So where can NFL fans see the Eagles vs. Viking game for themselves? Read on for how to watch the Eagles vs. Vikings game tonight live for free to see which team comes out on top and if the predictions turn out to be true.
When is the Eagles vs. Vikings game?
The Eagles vs. Vikings game airs on Thursday, September 14, 2023, at 8:15 p.m. ET on Prime Video.
How to watch Eagles vs. Vikings game tonight live online
The Eagles vs. Vikings game tonight is available to stream live on Prime Video, which offers a 30-day free trial and costs $8.99 per month for non-Amazon Prime members. Prime Video comes for free with a Prime subscription, which costs $14.99 per month or $139 per year (a saving of about $36 from the monthly subscription.) Students can also subscribe to Amazon Prime Student for $7.49 per month or $69 per year, which is half the price of the regular subscription and also comes with Prime Video.
How to watch Eagles vs. Vikings game tonight live online for free
Read on for how to watch the Eagles vs. Vikings game live online for free with Amazon Prime Video‘s free trials and what else to know about the show.
Prime Video’s free trial is four times longer than most other streaming services. Compared to Paramount Plus, which offer just a seven-day free trial, Amazon Prime Video’s free trial is 30 days. That’s three weeks more than competitors. The free trial also comes with the same benefits of Prime, such as free two-day shipping, Prime Music and more. But perhaps the best part about Prime Video’s free trial is that customers can sign up for it multiple times. According to Amazon, users can sign up for Prime Video’s free trial over and over again as long as it isn’t within the same 12 months. This means that if you if you haven’t been an Amazon Prime member for more than 12 months, you’re eligible to receive another 30 days for free.
After the free trial ends, Prime Video costs $8.99 per month for non-Prime members. However, if you’re an Prime member, Prime Video comes free with Prime, which includes Prime Delivery (such as free two-day shipping, free same-day shipping, free release-date delivery and free no-rush shipping), as well as access to Prime Music, Prime Gaming and Prime Reading. Amazon Prime costs $14.99 per month or $139 per year, which saves subscribers about $36 from the monthly subscription.
Below are step-by-step instructions for how to sign up for Prime Video’s free trial.
- Visit Prime Video’s website
- Click “Start your 30-day free trial“
- Create or log into your Amazon account
- Start watching the Eagles vs. Vikings game on Prime Video for free
Thursday Night Football runs for 16 weeks from September 14, 2023, to December 28, 2023. See below for the full Thursday Night Football 2023 schedule.
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- September 14, 2023 at 8:15 p.m.
- New York Giants vs. San Francisco 49ers
- September 21, 2023 at 8:15 p.m.
- Detroit Lions vs. Green Bay Packers
- September 28, 2023 at 8:15 p.m.
- Chicago Bears vs. Washington Commanders
- October 5, 2023 at 8:15 p.m.
- Denver Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- October 12, 2023 at 8:15 p.m.
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. New Orleans Saints
- October 19, 2023 at 8:15 p.m.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Buffalo Bills
- October 26, 2023 at 8:15 p.m.
- Tennessee Titans vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- November 2, 2023 at 8:15 p.m.
- Carolina Panthers vs. Chicago Bears
- November 9, 2023 at 8:15 p.m.
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Baltimore Ravens
- November 16, 2023 at 8:15 p.m.
- Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets
- November 24, 2023 at 3 p.m.
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Dallas Cowboys
- November 30, 2023 at 8:15 p.m.
- New England Patriots vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- December 7, 2023 at 8:15 p.m.
- Los Angeles Chargers vs. Oakland Raiders
- December 14, 2023 at 8:15 p.m.
- New Orleans Saints vs. Los Angeles Rams
- December 21, 2023 at 8:15 p.m.
- New York Jets vs. Cleveland Browns
- December 28, 2023 at 8:15 p.m.
Thursday Night Football is available to stream on Prime Video. Here’s how to watch it for free.
Our mission at StyleCaster is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase